- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This is perhaps one of the most breathtaking wildlife experiences on earth!!! You get so close to these awesome giant primates. You stare at each other blankly not knowing who to break the long silence first. Tracking the gorillas through the light mountain forest on the slopes is a magical experience.
In addition to the classics Chimpanzee and Gorilla Tracking and Queen Elizabeth National Park, this tour offers you another day to relax and discover the surroundings of Lake Bunyonyi, probably the most beautiful lake in Uganda
ARRIVAL TO KIGALI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Arrive at the Kigali International Airport meet and greet your guide who will give you a brief about the trip as well as information about Rwanda before you transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Onomo Hotel
TRANSFER TO BWINDI NATIONAL PARK ENROUTE VISIT TWIN LAKES
Pick up in Kigali and transfer to Bwindi National Park in Uganda via Kisoro, En-route visit the beautiful twin Lakes Burera and Ruhondo. Overnight at Rushaga Gorilla Camp
GORILLA TREKKING & TRANSFER BACK TO KIGALI
Breakfast then departure to the reception to take some briefings and groupings followed by the once in a lifetime trek of the critically endangered mountain Gorillas, once you spot them you are allowed to spend an hour watching your closest long lost cousin.
This Trip includes:
Airport transfers, 2 nights accommodation, 2 days transport in a 4x4 jeep, Meals,
Gorilla permits, twin lakes visit, English speaking driver-guide and trekking guides, taxes, and administrative fees.
This Trip Excludes:
Visas, flights, Travel and health insurance, personal expenses on Alcoholic
beverages, Laundry, and Tips.
• The above rates are based on contract rates of the current period. A final quote
will be provided upon confirmation
• The rates quoted are non-commissionable
• The above is a tentative quote, confirmation of rooms are subject to availability
at the time of booking.
• Reservation request on hold will be considered as a confirmed booking
• Quotes may change without prior notice, whether there is any fluctuation in
• Transfers and tours will be according to the itinerary provided at the time of
• Permits Run out fast, the earlier you decide the sooner we can secure the permits
• We accept payment by Bank Wire Transfer, Visa, MasterCard and Cash.
• Credit Card payments attract a 3% banking fees surcharge (please include it in
your payment to us).
• In Rwanda visas can be obtained on arrival.
• We recommend you to carry large dollar bills and of recent series – 2009 and
• An East Africa tourist visa is recommended for those visit Rwanda Uganda and
Kenya – US$100 PP
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found